Friday, July 24, 2015

My lovely chineese girl / mon adorable petite chinoise


On Helhis:
I could not help to post these adorable romper and hair:)))Ahh and my great dane dog wanted absolutly to be on the pic^^ /Je n'ai pas pu m'empêcher de poster ces adorables articles, le combi-short et les cheveux tressés:))) Ahhh mon danois a absolument voulu venir sur la photo^^^.


  • HAIR/CHEVEUX not free : NEW: LIKE DESIGN:  Angelique hair, brown black hud
  • ROMPER / COMBI SHORT free :  NYU - Silk Romper, Nude Floral 

(Worn on maitreya mesh body, and Genesis Lab head mesh Jiang with Gensesis skin appliers .Hut and orchids made by Xue Sorensen and me)

And now, i go in RL for hollidays without internet.I ll stop blogging till the 8 of August, i wish you ll have wonderful sl moments, and see you soon for many many amazing new things:)))))
Thanks to sponsor:


Kiss kiss from Helhis

No comments:

Post a Comment