Wednesday, November 18, 2020

My Doll Dreaming / Ma Poupée qui Rêve


Helhis Styling Card ♥ :

AVATAR 

  • COCO My Doll kit : head Amanda, body and bento hands Peach tone @ at COCO store. ( I added a gloss)
  • EYES / YEUX NEW  ARTE, Star Eyes , Bom, Catwa , Omega, mesh eyes & hud color, a stunning creation, my fav at this time! j'adore♥ The Cosmopolitan Event Nov 16th! 
  • HAIR / CHEVEUX NEW  WASABI, Alina hair, Blonds hud , it is a very lovely hair with a style hud, with accessory and a hud to choose the metal color! adorable♥ @ at  WASABI store

BEAUTY / MISE EN BEAUTE 

  • Personal Gloss  made by Helhis & Xue

JEWELLS / BIJOUX 

  • NECKLACE & CHOKER / COLLIER & RAS LE COU NEW ROMAZIN, Claire Set, it is very delicate and joyfull jewells, hud to change gems and metal colors , @ at Vanity event for november 


Thanks to my amazing creators :

Composed, pictured & posted by Helhis 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment