Wednesday, February 22, 2023

My Asian Lady


Helhis Styling Card ♥

AVATAR 

  • MESH BODY / CORPS EN MESH NEW  ♥ : PRIMA, Femme Elite, a wonderful mesh body !  very easy to use hud with many great details , and one button to set on  busty or petite, very delicate curves, feminine and realistic !! ♥ I made 5 shapes for this stunning body, waiting for you at PRIMA mainstore  with the body, and at Helhis Shapes store 
  • SHAPE / FORME  HELHIS SHAPES, MALKIA Shape & Malkia Brow shape, for Briannon lelutka head evoX  @ at PRIMA mainstore and at Helhis Shapes store 
  • SKIN / PEAU NEW :  VOGUEL, Yoon skin updated Bom Evox, here I wear the delicious Valley tone @ in 11 tones of Velour (you will use for your body) , perfect grain de peau! j'adore♥ @ at Mainstore 
  • EYES / YEUX NEW   AVI-GLAM, Ambition Mesh eyes, very high quality and realistic eyes!  ♥ @ at Mancave event 
  • LASHES / CILS :   USAGI Society, Shinobu lashes, the best ones I saw for my asian and kawaï looks !♥@ at Mainstore 
BEAUTY 
  • 2 RINGS Exclusive  : SIGMA, Mandala Rings, stunning creations!♥ @ at Cosmopolitan event till the 3th march, hud color change 
OUTFIT / TENUE
  • OUTFIT / TENUE NEW :   L.I.C,  Monique Bra Prima Petite and Monique Panty Prima, very high quality and a perfect fitting on this body, hud color change,  j'adore ♥@ at  L.I.C store 
More infos : Head is Briannon from Lelutka / Eyeshadow by Lepunk / Hair by Doux / Tattoo by Vegas 

Thanks to my amazing creators♥ : 


 Composed, pictured & posted by Helhis 

No comments:

Post a Comment