Saturday, December 2, 2023

FREE LOOK for Maitreya LARAX Body ♥♥♥


Helhis Styling Card ♥ :

AVATAR
  • MESH BODY :  MAITREYA the new Larax body 
  • SKIN & SHAPE FREE NEW 7DEADLY SKINS, [7DS] - it is a complete group gift skin, I wear the Sand tone, I worked the shape for Larax body (Shape for Legacy)  ♥@ at Mainstore ( I added my moles on the body)
  • EYES / YEUX FREE  :  AVI-GLAM , Group Gift, Eternity Eyes♥ @ at Mainstore 
  • HAIR / CHEVEUX FREE : NOVA, Voile Hair, Confetti kit, with a styler hud , very lovely hair! ♥ @ at Mainstore , a wall of hair gifts is waiting for you, free group join!
CLOTHING 
  • DRESS / ROBE FREE : ZEX, Missy Sexy Dress, Snow color, with amazing reflexions ! ♥ @ at The Holiday Shop & Hop 
More infos : I wear Lelutka Avalon evox head & Maitreya LaraX new body 

BIRDS NEW : ZIBSKA, Xiang Deux birds and there is a blindfold in the folder too, 33 colour options for birds & mask sections 1/2/3 via HUD.
♥ @ at Mainstore 

Thanks to my amazing creators♥ :

Composed, picyured & posted by Helhis 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment