Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Release The Life / Libère La vie




Helhis Styling Card ♥ :

As I present to you the most possible the new creations of 2 of my fav events till the 10th may : The Inithium new event, and the Liaison Collaborative event, I ll not be able to make long comments on each one, but I choosed all because I love them for their very high quality and creativity !

AVATAR 

  • MESH BODY / CORPS EN MESH : 25 % off at the event ♥ : INITHIUM, Kupra Kups bento BOM mesh body, a very sensual curvy body, with the right curves at the right places ! I m completely fan of it ♥ (see my Kups album on my Flickr gallery )@ at The Inithium event, first opening!♥ ( 18th april  to 10th may) Be patient if it is full, but dont miss this incredible event ladies! 
  • SKIN / PEAU NEW  7DEADLY, Mahony bom skin , in Sand tone for the face, @ at Pretty event till the 30th april ,  and the body skin , new and amazing, 7DS- Kupra Body CUP A&B sand , I wear the 7DS Neck Fade Sand tone  for a better look on my neck (was free in group)  @ at The Inithium event
  • SHAPE / FORME NEW EXCLUSIVE :  HELHIS SHAPES, Melusine Shape, created for Lelutka Avalon Evox head, perfect fitting with  7Deadly Veen Evox Bom skin, Inithium Kupra Kups body, sensual and elegant shape, with brow shape, 2 photos, and a precise styling card with direct LM to the different stores  ! @ at The Inithium Event, our Helhis Shapes  has a surprise there for you :-) Here is my marcketplace store for more choice.
BEAUTY / MISE EN BEAUTE 
JEWELL / BIJOU 
OUTFIT / TENUE 
  • DRESS & STRING / ROBE & STRING NEW : PHY KA , Dea Pan & G String , with a beautiful hud color, @ at The Inithium event
  • PASTIES / CACHE SEINS NEW : DOD , (Drop Of Dreams), Metallic Delight Pasties, tintable as you wish, for Kupra Original and Kupra Kups @ on marketplace, and a FREE version black only is gift at HELHIS Shapes booth @ at The Inithium event
POSE 
  • STANDING POSE / POSE DEBOUT NEW : SECRET POSES, Butterflies Pose N°2, with Butterflies props 2 and 2M, @ at  the Liaison Collaborative event 
More infos : Head Mesh Lelutka Avalon Evox 

Thanks to my amazing creators ♥ :

                                                                                    
Composed, pictured & posted by Helhis

 

No comments:

Post a Comment