Wednesday, August 3, 2022

My dogs and me / Mes chiens et moi



Helhis Styling Card ♥ :

AVATAR 

  • SKIN / PEAU NEW :  7DEADLY Security Bom complete skin , a very beautiful skin, I wear the  delicious Oak tone, one of my favs ♥ (I added my moles , not on skin face)@ at Mainstore 
  • MESH BODY / CORPS EN MESH : INITHIUM Kupra Kups mesh body ♥@ at store 
  • SHAPE / FORME EXCLUSIVE  PREVEW  HELHIS SHAPES, Iris Shape & Brow shape  , for Lelutka Avalon EvoX head & INITHIUM Kupra kups mesh body, copy mod, with a styling card and 2 photos  @ exclusively at The Inithium event for the August round ( opens the 13th august to the 30th august)
  • EYES / YEUX NEW :  IKON , Chimaera Eyes , Royalty color , wonderful and so creative!♥@ at Mainstore 
  •  HAIR / CHEVEUX NEW : VANITY Hair, Hair #28,(Rigged C)A, amazing choice of colors, here I wear the Ombre Naturel Hud color, I love the african hairbase and the little baby hair that you can tint as you want ♥ @ Available at Midnight Order 

BEAUTY / MISE EN BEAUTE 
  • TATTOO / TATOUAGES NEW :  CAROL G, Day by Day Tiny tattoo collection, perfect and so artistic work! and some humoristic ones :-) ♥, @ Exclusive at  Uber event♥
OUTFITS / TENUE 
  • TOP & PANTY & PIERCING  / HAUT & SLIP  & PIERCING NEW :  TIRANA , Jodie Set, so beautiful and very sexy design, color hud !♥  @ Mainstore back from The Inithium event july round 
  • HIGH BOOTS / CUISSARDES NEW CARPE NOCTEM, Syrena Thigh High Boots, really exceptional creation, I love the special detailled texture, the lace so precise, the colors choice ♥@ at Mainstore, back from The inithium event of july round 
DECOR NEWH&R , HandR creation, "Ancient Palace" decor, amazing details and quality decor !♥ @ at The Liaison Collaborative  till the 10th august

More infos : Lelutka Avalon evox head // More infos soon  on my styling card IRIS shape 


Thanks to my amazing creators ♥ :


Composed, pictured & posted by Helhis 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment